Wednesday 13 July 2011

Bikini Lust.

Today I'm having a seriously pathetic first world problem, I'm spending all my time at the beach, I only have 2 bikinis so now I need a new one. It's funny how even though I'm basically wearing bikinis, shorts and a top everyday I still feel the need to buy more clothes, even though I don't need them.

Serious bikini shopping can only take place at one store for me, Agent Provocateur.
More famous perhaps for it's range of sexy lingerie or this Kylie advert (whit whoo) Seriously boys, you can't ever go wrong if you're buying your lady a gift from here.

Aren't these bikinis just gorgeous? Maybe I can do without the tasselled one though, I'm not sure the Indonesian locals would approve..






You know you want to,



E x

All bikinis are available to buy from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment